-->

He Is...^.^

He Is...^.^
He Is...^.^
Hellooo...........
I'm coming back my lovely reader.......
In this opportunity let me introduce my lovely hero... He is the unique man ever in my life.. and i love him so so much.. ^_^

His complete name is Usep Dzulkifli, just call him bang Usep, bang Zulk, Cep Usep, Kang Usep, or whatever the best you like... :D
He was born in 1991, 30th on May.. He was born three years earlier from my date of birth..

Do you know what does he like ??
Of course.. It should be me who know more about his favorite (exactly after his mother and father and his family, hahaha) because i also know all about him from his mother, hehe..

The first, my wonderful boy likes to stay close with me.. ^_^ (over self confidence, wkwk)
He likes to be more spoiled by me (maybe.. :D) but exactly i am really  happy to spoil him.. )
His favorite food is egg, especially by adding some soy sauce, more especially if he eats together with me ( hehe). He likes drinking milk, but He doesn't like to drink some cold water or an ice cream, but sometime he does it.
From favorite song, he love hearing the "melancholic song", and something like "melow-melow" melody gitchuu..
His favorite games is football.. Always and always playing the games of football -_-. Can you imagine? Someday I ever jealous with this games.. :D

He is interested in watching "war movie" or other movie which is related to something smells like army.
He doesn't like waiting, but he is patient enough if it something urgent.. (hehe)

Green, depend on his lovely clothes, is also his favorite color.
And the other things if there some additional that i recently remember i will post it later.. :*



Advertisement